After much fooling around to try and get this to work (mind u the only real advantage is being able to use the built in hex editor or if u just prefer MyFile over ifile, this is mostly just for those who liked it or who like editing binaries on the fly)
1. Uninstall iFile (this was the thing that took the longest to figure out, I guess they REALLY dont play well because I had already done the other steps with no luck, wasn't until I removed ifile that it didn't crash on start, however the rest of this is still required so read on)
2. Install icleaner & run it.
3. Install MyFile 1.6-3
4. Install a terminal emulator or ssh into your device.
5. Enter in the following ONE LINE AT A TIME into terminal:
****enter your devices password***
chmod 0644 *
chmod 4755 MyFile
chmod 0755 MyFile_
chown root:wheel *
Some of you more experienced may find part of this redundant just bear with me.
6. Respring and then reboot. Open up MyFile after u reboot and it should work.
Btw I actually found this out before someone pointed out to me a few seconds ago that a portion of this was already posted elsewhere however, I did not read it before posting this tutorial so creds to me, and of course fabius for teaching me along time ago to check permissions if an app don't work