You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > iOS Firmware > iOS 7 Firmware

Notices

iOS 7 Firmware iOS 7 Firmware Discussion
NO JAILBREAKING QUESTIONS!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

 The iOS7 SUCKS !
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
The iOS7 SUCKS !

This 7 is just weird..
cant expain.. buh .. hmm kind of slow .. response everything white..
will keep testing ..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Evoss For This Useful Post:
GorgonSin (07-21-2013)

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
atrufinibr
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
atrufinibr is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: Brazil
Posts: 393
Thanks: 223
Thanked 159 Times in 68 Posts
Now here we go for the hundreth time:

It is beta.
- Pox
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atrufinibr For This Useful Post:
iChopPryde (07-20-2013), xandros9 (07-19-2013)

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #3
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrufinibr View Post
Now here we go for the hundreth time:

It is beta.
I dobt mean it is laggy or crashing..
Just that style ..
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #4
lod
Lord of Darkness
 
lod's Avatar
 
lod is online now
Join Date: May 2010
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Hackintosh
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,278
Thanks: 622
Thanked 949 Times in 446 Posts
why not post in one of the other threads saying you don't like it instead of starting your own that is a waste of space.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lod For This Useful Post:
xandros9 (07-19-2013)

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #5
samster
Cybrisbob
 
samster's Avatar
 
samster is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Strand
Posts: 126
Thanks: 77
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Request mod to delete this useless thread.
<--- Iphone 5 (A1429) Ios 7.0.4 Evasion, Network Unlocked --->
<--- Iphone 3g (too slow to use any more) --->
<--- Hackingtosh, Asus G1s --->
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samster For This Useful Post:
AlphaCypher (07-19-2013), Shagvirus (07-21-2013), xandros9 (07-19-2013)

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #6
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lod View Post
why not post in one of the other threads saying you don't like it instead of starting your own that is a waste of space.
What space been wasted? :-)

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster View Post
Request mod to delete this useless thread.
Thought someone will agree with me .. but i dont mind delete it..
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evoss For This Useful Post:
GorgonSin (07-21-2013), zeckleus (07-28-2013)

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #7
xdos
1010110101
 
xdos's Avatar
 
xdos is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: CA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 37
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
stupid thread sir. Get use to it or stick with old software.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #8
iphonehckr
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iphonehckr's Avatar
 
iphonehckr is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Mac OS X
Location: New York
Posts: 1,405
Thanks: 212
Thanked 347 Times in 273 Posts
Its beta.

Secondly, no1 forced you to install.
iPhone 5S Black 32GB Factory Unlocked. iOS 7.0.4...Jailbroken!!
ATV2 5.2 (iOS 6.1) Untethered Jailbreak

Add me via GameCenter Sinfulcmdr
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #9
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdos View Post
stupid thread sir. Get use to it or stick with old software.
yeah i probably will use to it

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonehckr View Post
Its beta.

Secondly, no1 forced you to install.
i tried.. just opinion.. heh
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 07:07 AM   #10
iChopPryde
Jailbroken
 
iChopPryde's Avatar
 
iChopPryde is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 6.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Rogers
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Ontario
Posts: 65
Thanks: 22
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
People over react to things to quickly this is the only reason I don't like how people can easily install beta software because they for some reason don't realize beta software means bugs, lag, things missing like animations functions other abilities, crashes, yes the overall stability of beta 3 is good and useable but it's jus meant to allow developers to use it to get their software working.

Now you say you don't like the look but the final version will be a lot smoother and sharper and the overall product will feel a lot better once it's officially released but so far I do like ios 7 a lot.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #11
Natzborais
n00b
 
Natzborais is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Manila
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I actually like the design. After years of sticking to the same design since the ios inception, they are finally introducing something new.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
cooldayr
Moderator

 
cooldayr's Avatar
 
cooldayr is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Hackintosh
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,535
Thanks: 62
Thanked 1,668 Times in 885 Posts
Most of the lag of iOS 7 goes away is you go to settings - general - accessibility and then turn on reduce motion.

iPhone 5 16 GB unlocked to T-Mobile USA! Micro Sim cut to Nano SIM
Hit the "THANKS" button if i helped you!
[/URL]
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cooldayr For This Useful Post:
mb23 (07-22-2013)

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
People over react to things to quickly this is the only reason I don't like how people can easily install beta software because they for some reason don't realize beta software means bugs, lag, things missing like animations functions other abilities, crashes, yes the overall stability of beta 3 is good and useable but it's jus meant to allow developers to use it to get their software working.

Now you say you don't like the look but the final version will be a lot smoother and sharper and the overall product will feel a lot better once it's officially released but so far I do like ios 7 a lot.
Am saying again no am not criticising bcos of lag crashing bugs etc. ..
But layout now they added cable check Jesus Christ.. It says that am not using original USB Apple cable.. Omg so what..
What I think jail breaking will be difficult or impossible I'll bet..

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natzborais View Post
I actually like the design. After years of sticking to the same design since the ios inception, they are finally introducing something new.
Yeah but they changed just that "top" coat but when I enter deeply it is all same..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Evoss For This Useful Post:
zeckleus (07-28-2013)

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
iphonehckr
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iphonehckr's Avatar
 
iphonehckr is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Mac OS X
Location: New York
Posts: 1,405
Thanks: 212
Thanked 347 Times in 273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoss View Post
yeah i probably will use to it

---------- EDIT ----------


i tried.. just opinion.. heh
I know bro!

iPhone 5S Black 32GB Factory Unlocked. iOS 7.0.4...Jailbroken!!
ATV2 5.2 (iOS 6.1) Untethered Jailbreak

Add me via GameCenter Sinfulcmdr
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #15
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonehckr View Post
I know bro!

that sexy hot chick on your sig is your GF?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Evoss For This Useful Post:
Mr.x (07-21-2013)

 
Unread 07-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #16
iphonehckr
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iphonehckr's Avatar
 
iphonehckr is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Mac OS X
Location: New York
Posts: 1,405
Thanks: 212
Thanked 347 Times in 273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoss View Post
that sexy hot chick on your sig is your GF?
Which one the front one or the back one?

Front one, no
back one, yes

lol
iPhone 5S Black 32GB Factory Unlocked. iOS 7.0.4...Jailbroken!!
ATV2 5.2 (iOS 6.1) Untethered Jailbreak

Add me via GameCenter Sinfulcmdr
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #17
GorgonSin
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
GorgonSin's Avatar
 
GorgonSin is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: USA/UK
Posts: 4,035
Thanks: 3,035
Thanked 771 Times in 584 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrufinibr View Post
Now here we go for the hundreth time:

It is beta.
its a sucky beta


13 " MacBook Pro Retina - OSX Mavericks - i5 8 gigs ram , 256GB SSD
iPhone5 16Gig - iOS 7.0.4 (Jailbroken)
iPad Mini Retina 16Gig - iOS 7.0.4 (Jailbroken)
iPod Touch 5G 32Gig - iOS 7.0.4 (Jailbroken)
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
Evoss
Banned because I'm a TOOL!!!

 
Evoss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: UK
Posts: 240
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgonSin View Post
its a sucky beta
am disapointed that they didnt change ringtones and notification sounds since 2007 !
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #19
xdos
1010110101
 
xdos's Avatar
 
xdos is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: CA
Posts: 222
Thanks: 37
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Stop crying. Can't accept change go to another device. Wait till a jailbreak so you can change your ringtones... this thread is fucking useless and not informative at all.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xdos For This Useful Post:
Mr.x (07-21-2013)

 
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
Mr.x
Lifer
 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Gone & Forgoten
Posts: 5,145
Thanks: 892
Thanked 3,374 Times in 1,415 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoss View Post
that sexy hot chick on your sig is your GF?
He wishes she is just figment of my imagination.

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdos View Post
Stop crying. Can't accept change go to another device. Wait till a jailbreak so you can change your ringtones... this thread is fucking useless and not informative at all.
I do agree with you but not everything here is good info many times it is just personals personal opinion and we can't start taking that away unless it gets out of hand.

So maybe just let this thread die out on it's own.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Copyright 2009 (SiNfulSS)- Shot Caller @ SiNfuL iPhone