You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > Discussion | Help > App | Game | Software - Discussion & Help > Cydia Apps Discussion

Notices

Cydia Apps Discussion Discussion & Help for all Cydia Apps.

UDID Faker not working for Castle Age iOS
Unread 06-07-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Rhyer
n00b

Device: iPod Touch 4
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Vodafone
UDID Faker not working for Castle Age iOS

So basically I've been using UDID Faker for three months on a game called Castle Age free from the app store. Two days ago it just stopped working. I have three accounts so this is kind of annoying as I like to play all of them. I've still got access to my main account because it's on my original UDID.

I've done the following;

Reinstalled UDID Faker
Reinstalled Cydia
Restored iPod
Reinstalled Castle Age app
Upgraded to recent iOS

I'm using an iPod 5.1.1 4th Generation iTouch. Could someone please download Castle Age with UDID Faker and see if it works for them or give me some advice? I really don't know what to do. Nothing is working and I've never encountered this problem before. I click on random UDID or use one of my others and turn my iPod on and off again but it doesn't work like it used to, nothing changes, still my original account.

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
uiphoness
n00b

Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.0.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 9
Carrier: T-Mobile
i got the same problem of u , idk wut happening .

Unread 06-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
wind4life

iOS Version: 4.0.2
Carrier: Rogers
The compatibility list on this site is wrong.

Some cydia apps, UDID faker being one of them, are NOT working on iOS5. The problem that you are having is not a game specific problem. Try it with any other app on a 5.0.1+ firmware, even ones that do not require an account.

We're going to have to wait for a new version.

Unread 06-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Rhyer
n00b

iOS Version: 5.1.1
Carrier: Vodafone
Quote:
Originally Posted by wind4life View Post
The compatibility list on this site is wrong.

Some cydia apps, UDID faker being one of them, are NOT working on iOS5. The problem that you are having is not a game specific problem. Try it with any other app on a 5.0.1+ firmware, even ones that do not require an account.

We're going to have to wait for a new version.
Following what you said I downgraded to iOS 4.2.1 but the problem remains. I don't understand.

Unread 06-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
SFA85
n00b

iOS Version: 5.1
Carrier: Other
i'm not sure if this is the problem or not and its just a suggestion or what i think could be the problem. i recently got into the whole application duping and recently got UDID Faker it took me a couple tries to get it down but i got it to work only to find out it wouldn't work for me because my duplicated castle age would still load my iPod's iTunes original account, it's not the same for Facebook accounts however. Now onto the problem.. in the process of learning how to dupe correctly (Castle Age HD was the app obviously) i noticed a string of code that had my email that was attached to my iTunes account in it also my current credit balance on the account oddly.. but i cannot remember how or where i seen this (Sorry!) but i'm assuming CA now tags or flags the app with the current active iTunes account on the device so no matter if you have UDID Faker it still loads up and recognizes only the active iTunes account for iPhone account users, not Facebook. if that is the problem then i guess a iTunes account faker would need to be made? if one doesn't currently exist i have never looked, either that or simply modifying your app or duped apps file to change the email. Maybe someone is willing to look into this.

Unread 06-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #6
wind4life

iOS Version: 4.0.2
Carrier: Rogers
I downloaded Castle Age, and UDID faker works fine for me.

1.Make sure 'Castle Age' is not running in the background. Close it if it is.
2.Change the UDID. Make sure you click return & the top left button when you're finished editing.

It works fine for me. I'm using firmware 5.1.1. UDID faker is from sinfuliphone repo.

Last edited by wind4life; 06-20-2012 at 07:42 AM.