Thank you for the suggestion, but, it does say sync with itunes after running that.
The PKGBackup is to backup and restore Cydia Packages, but, as mentioned, with upgrading to 4.2 when it is available, the idea of installing the packages will be to do them one by one to ensure they are compatible with the new IOS4.2.
Just a list of them is required really.
Aside from that..
Downloading the IPA installed Apps from iphone and store locally utility require
1. CopyTrans for Music/Video (Already Have)
2. Tansee iPhone Transfer for Photos (Already Have)
3. Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact (Already Have)
4. Needed List of Cydia Packages/Repos (REQUIRED)
5. Needed Copy of all installed IPA locally on Computer (REQUIRED)
Originally Posted by VortexUser
use pkgbackup for this. makes life easier