Originally Posted by poison_snake
Is there a way to remove the game center popup every time it try to connet to the server?
I think I found a fix for this
How To remove the Game Center Pop Up.
1. If you deleted all the Game Center files from your IDevice through SSH please put them back where they belong. ( Remember I ask you to do a back up before deleting the files)
2. After you put all the Game center files back you will have the Game Center app. Or if you have the the Game Center app click on the Game Center app and then at the bottom click Me and then scroll down and click Account and then Sign Out.
3. Then on your Idevice go to Settings > General > Restrictions and click Enable Restrictions. Then scroll all the way to the bottom and turn off Multiplayer Games and Adding Friends
4. Now open an app that uses Game Center and a pop up will come up saying that Game center has been disable and to enable it You must sign in just click ok.
5. Done. You can now deleted again all the Game Center Files.