1. open winscp
2. type in ur ip address again and then the user/pw (root/alpine). click ok and yes to the popup
3. on the left side... find the repository zip file. drag it over to the right side(into appletv) and copy it. remember where it is. /private/var/mobile/ is where i stuck mine.
4. in xbmc... >system>settings>addons>install from zip>home folder. and find the repository zip and click on it. it should say in bottom rigth of screen 'anarchist enabled' or whatever.
5. now get out of xbmc by backing out to main menu and arrow down to the power button in bottom left. this will put you in the appltv main menu.
6. go back into xbmc. >video>addons>get more>icefilms and install.
you should now have icefilms.
Hi , I have a jailbroken ATV with 5.0.1 , I am having trouble with trying to install Icefilms. I downloaded winscp as stated and followed your instructions to the letter. however when I go into xbmc , system , settings. etc I cannot see the repo in the media folder where I copied it to . I did not unzip . Can you help please