Originally Posted by Keep123
- New screen with several new technologies possible including in-cell, IGZO and gorilla glass 2.
- New housing with full metal back. 1.2mm thinner.
- New battery with a different chemistry.
- First non refresh iOS device with 32nm processor. All rumors say more than just an A5 die shrink.
- New dock connector.
- New headphone jack location.
- FaceTime camera moved.
- Thinner top and bottom bezels.
- New smaller SIM standard.
- Possible NFC.
- Possible 1GB RAM.
This is the most drastic generational change since it launched. I don't know what else you guys are expecting, and neither do you. Everyone fails to come up with an answer as to what would constitute a drastic change except a huge screen. Well, that's a user preference thing. Not everyone is going to be receptive to a 4.7" screen coming from a 3.5" screen so get over that idea.
I guess with all that, even if they have gone with dual core again, things will still run smoothly. this is iOS we are talking about after all
the only reason Android keeps knocking up the cores is because the Android OS is so resource heavy that it needs 4 cores to run smoothly and then not even smooth enough to match iOS before project butter came along.
I'm still holding out and thinking about getting the new device though. I'll wait for it to get a little cheaper. haha