Originally Posted by kingof9x
Download tiny umbrella to your computer, connect your device and there is a button that will display all your saved shsh blobs.
1. download tinyumbrella-6.00.01.exe and save the SSH file to the Desktop from Cydia server. It already had a 5.1.1 SSH blobs
2. Execute redsnow.exe from redsn0w_win_0.9.15b2
3. Seklect Extras - SSHblobgs
3- Select Stitch
4. Select IPSW and browse for IOS 5.1.1 and select Local and selected the 5.1.1 SSHblobs and created a custom IPSW
5. Went Back and selected Selct IPSW and selected created one and it says version of custom firmware isnt supproted by Redsnow
Note: I have 4.1.1, 4.3.3, 4.5.5 and 5.1.1 SSH blobs saved pn Cydia/
Am i doing something wrong?