Download and install the anarchintosh-projects's repository. It will automatically update for you when a new version is available.
1. SSH the downloaded zip file to /var/mobile/
2. Open XBMC
3. Go to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Install From ZIP” select the repo zip. Once that’s done, make sure restart XBMC.
4. Navigate to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Get Add-ons” > “anarchintosh-projects's Repository” > Video Add-Ons > IceFilms Plugin to install the plugin.
Once it is enabled it can be found in Video Add-ons.
Added support for VidHog, UploadOrb, and ShareBees!
We encourage all link hunters to try to add links from these hosts (and also from 180Upload) rather than from RapidShare. Also sometime in the future we plan on preventing new RapidShare links from being added to icefilms. Nothing to worry about just yet, but prolly don't go buying a bunch of rapids.
Unstreamable .mp4 files
A lot of links added lately have been .mp4 files. Many of these .mp4 files contain some strange index issue that requires you to completely download the entire .mp4 file before it will allow you to play it in a video player. Really internet? We were so happy with AVIs
If you have buffering issues you can mess with your advanced settings.xml. I have a basic one here which simply specified unlimited cache. Note that XBMC will use 3 times the amount of RAM as the size of the file. For example, if you have buffered 100% of a 1gb file, it will take up 3gb RAM. If you have a limited amount of RAM, you may need to set cachemembuffer according to how much RAM you can afford. If all of the above doesn't work, try a different source.
For Apple TV ssh to: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata
For Mac OS X: /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/
For Windows XP: Documents and Settings\%userprofile%\Application Data\XBMC\userdata\
For Vista/Windows 7: Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
For Linux: $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/
[SIZE="4"]Why a repository?
Updates can be pushed out easily, with the user being notified in XBMC when there are new updates.
Addon folder locations:
On Mac:~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/ (Use Go to Folder from the menu as folder is hidden)
Windows 7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\
Ill update with more info as i come across it. ENJOY!!!
- Fixed BillionUploads resolver
- Fixed 180Upload resolver
- Changed to use PLAYER_CORE_AUTO instead of PLAYER_CORE_DVDPLAYER so that it picks up default player
- Fixed Recently Added, Popular, Rating, Release lists where movies were missing
- Fixed minus.com resolver for metadata zips
- Added ShareBees user login support - does not detect free user vs premium as of now
- Fixed ShareBees resolver for site changes
- Fixed JumboFile resolver
- Updated VidHog resolver to check for 'server in maintenance mode' msgs
- Disabled 'Video Seeking' option, not needed for current sources and has been causing problems
-Fixed small format change for meta zip files
- Fixed SareBees resolver - again
- Fixed movie HD tags that accidentally got removed on last release
- Added BillionUploads image
- Fixed ShareBees resolver
- Added tags for Popular, Rated, Latest, Recently Added lists
- Added *HD* tags for TV Episodes
- Added source pics for new hosts
- Added new host - BillionUploads
- Corrected no sources showing for Colbert Report and Daily Show episodes
- Added 3 new hosts - GlumboUploads, JumboFiles, Movreel
- Removed many remaining MegaUpload references
- Updated ShareBees resolver to handle any file type
- Added check on UploadOrb resolver for links reporting "maintenance mode"
- Added *HD* tags to Homepage categories and made all HD tags colored red
- Corrected VidHog for site changes
- Added new host ShareBees
- Corrected bug in downloadinbackground.py that was introduced in previous version
- Added new hosts - VidHog, UploadOrb
- Spitting out error messages to users on failed sources
- Some small bug fixes here and there that came up from adding the last couple updates
- Updated downloadinbackground.py as it was using deprecated os.cwd() call
- Better checking on Real-Debrid valid hosts
- Bug fix for users with Real-Debrid accounts getting errors on 180Upload sources
- Added support for 180Upload and SpeedyShare sources
- Corrected Download option where it was streaming instead of downloading
- Corrected Default Play Action - was not being used in all scenarios
- Major Release!
- Added FULL meta data for all movies & tvshows, including many new features and information
- Ability to mark watched/unwatched, also auto-watch flagging of vides you watch
- Download & Watch functionality
- Video Seeking - useful for free accounts, allows you to fast forward & rewind while watching a video
- Silent Downloads - download a video in the background while continuing to use XBMC
- TV Show Next Aired for Favorites - view tv schedule for tv shows in your favorites folder
- Skin Auto-View - sets view modes automatically based on content type
- Stacked Parts support - Will automatically play all parts of multi-part videos
- Better search results and configurable # of results per page
Or Manually Install: