It is still pretty basic but much better then before. It has 3 options. Movies, TV Shows, and HDTV Shows.
The Movies is a cached list of all prime movies. It has 2170 movies currently.
The TV Shows currently is cached list of all show seasons available. HDTV is just the HD content. HD and SD are listed together in TV Shows. It has 689 seasons of television shows.
I workings on adding genre, studios, actor, and director information to the databases. It will enable me to list the content in many more ways. I also plan to add movie plot and show description. It already has movie posters, show images, and full meta data for tv episodes though.
I am also changing the way TV Shows are listed by listing shows and then seasons sub directories. I didn't realize a master show list was available when I wrote the other code. It changes the way I want to do TV list cache.
The databases are built by the plugin code so people can update them. I haven't added the option to rebuild to the context menu yet. It just rebuilds the database if the db file isn't there. It downloads a current db when installing the plugin.
The HD content is streamed at 720p h264/aac @ 2500kpbs. It goes all the way down to 384kbps though. You can set your default bitrate in the settings. It also has an Ask option which will present a list of bitrate options to you.
Download and install the BlueCop repository. It will automatically update for you when a new version is available.
- You need to be using a rtmpdump/librtmp 2.4+ for the streams to playback. I think the current nightly builds of xbmc include librtmp 2.4.
- Enter your Amazon Prime membership information in the addon settings.
1. SSH the downloaded zip file to /var/mobile/
2. Open XBMC
3. Go to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Install From ZIP” select the repo zip. Once that’s done, make sure restart XBMC.
4. Navigate to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Get Add-ons” > “BlueCop's Repository” > Video Add-Ons > Amazon Plugin to install the plugin.
Once it is enabled it can be found in Video Add-ons.
Or Manually Install: