You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > News > Front Page Important News

Notices

Front Page Important News Important News that appears on the Front Page of the forum
Only Admin & Mods can post in here

Reply
 
Thread Tools

 
Old 02-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #21
DarkbyDesign
iPhoneaholic
 
DarkbyDesign's Avatar
 
DarkbyDesign is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: New York
Posts: 146
Thanks: 116
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
Should work on IOS for 10.x to 12.x the Automatic update on/off switch i believe is just IOS created by apple and prob is crap any ways.
THANKS I just installed and it seems to have worked . Anything to configure or does it work automatically? I am on 11.1 with new TV 12 version installed.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-11-2019, 04:26 PM   #22
Mr.x
Lifer -SuperMod

 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone XS Max
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Verizon
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Just over your Shoulder
Posts: 8,018
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 6,243 Times in 2,498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkbyDesign View Post
THANKS I just installed and it seems to have worked . Anything to configure or does it work automatically? I am on 11.1 with new TV 12 version installed.
As long as Certificate is on it should block updates as i showed in Post one when i go to check for updates it says i am at latest ver 12.1.2 even thought there is others newer.

This is way more important for those on NONE jailbroken devices hoping to score the next jailbreak if you are already then there is plenty of cydia tweaks that block updates.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.x For This Useful Post:
DarkbyDesign (02-11-2019)

 
Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #23
DarkbyDesign
iPhoneaholic
 
DarkbyDesign's Avatar
 
DarkbyDesign is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: New York
Posts: 146
Thanks: 116
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
As long as Certificate is on it should block updates as i showed in Post one when i go to check for updates it says i am at latest ver 12.1.2 even thought there is others newer.

This is way more important for those on NONE jailbroken devices hoping to score the next jailbreak if you are already then there is plenty of cydia tweaks that block updates.
I will have a look and check now! Appreciate the post and download links

EDIT - I looked in settings > General > software update > IOS 12.4 downloaded and install. That’s all and doesn’t say about up to date?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Last edited by DarkbyDesign; 02-11-2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Edit
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-12-2019, 11:49 AM   #24
revizoro
Jailbroken
 
revizoro is offline
Join Date: Sep 2014
Device: iPhone 6
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: AZ
Posts: 30
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkbyDesign View Post
I will have a look and check now! Appreciate the post and download links

EDIT - I looked in settings > General > software update > IOS 12.4 downloaded and install. That’s all and doesn’t say about up to date?
You did something wrong. Did you went through “Trust the developers”? (Settings, General, Profiles)

Also- you probably mean 12.1.4, instead of 12.4.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-13-2019, 02:50 AM   #25
rainman
iPhoneaholic
 
rainman's Avatar
 
rainman is online now
Join Date: Sep 2009
Device: iPhone X
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Sprint
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: illinois
Posts: 160
Thanks: 114
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Just installed it, works great. Thanks again
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-13-2019, 07:58 AM   #26
dfaultuser
iPhoneaholic
 
dfaultuser's Avatar
 
dfaultuser is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 10.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: macOS
Location: bc, canada
Posts: 135
Thanks: 145
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Thank you for this.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-13-2019, 01:48 PM   #27
cjwj
iPhoneaholic
 
cjwj's Avatar
 
cjwj is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: iPhone 8+
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Vodafone
OS: macOS
Location: UK
Posts: 174
Thanks: 23
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Do you need to block if you're on ios10 still?
Cjwj
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cjwj For This Useful Post:
bojinx (02-17-2019)

 
Old 02-13-2019, 05:47 PM   #28
Carboncopy
I Changed This
 
Carboncopy's Avatar
 
Carboncopy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 84
Thanked 412 Times in 349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwj View Post
Do you need to block if you're on ios10 still?
Cjwj
If you’re jailbroken than no. Jailbreaks already block those. You can install for security if you want. Won’t hurt you.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Carboncopy For This Useful Post:
cjwj (02-14-2019)

 
Old 02-13-2019, 10:20 PM   #29
iTach 5G
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iTach 5G's Avatar
 
iTach 5G is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Webcam
Posts: 231
Thanks: 35
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
I'm currently on iOS 11.4.1, is it worth it to update to iOS 12?

The only feature I want in iOS 12 is that I can use any password manager with AutoFill. But is it worth it? I'm afraid I may experience some bugs in iOS 12 (weak signal, etc.)
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-14-2019, 08:45 AM   #30
Carboncopy
I Changed This
 
Carboncopy's Avatar
 
Carboncopy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 84
Thanked 412 Times in 349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTach 5G View Post
I'm currently on iOS 11.4.1, is it worth it to update to iOS 12?

The only feature I want in iOS 12 is that I can use any password manager with AutoFill. But is it worth it? I'm afraid I may experience some bugs in iOS 12 (weak signal, etc.)
You missed the upgrade window for iOS 12-12.1.2.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-14-2019, 09:05 AM   #31
Tornado1
Super Moderator

 
Tornado1's Avatar
 
Tornado1 is online now
Join Date: Jun 2014
Device: iPhone 6+
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: ME
Posts: 1,187
Thanks: 366
Thanked 736 Times in 335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboncopy View Post
You missed the upgrade window for iOS 12-12.1.2.
I don’t have an AppleTV but it looks like 12.1.2 is still being signed for the TV 4 model?

https://ipsw.me/
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #32
DarkbyDesign
iPhoneaholic
 
DarkbyDesign's Avatar
 
DarkbyDesign is offline
Join Date: Jun 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: T-Mobile
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: New York
Posts: 146
Thanks: 116
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by revizoro View Post
You did something wrong. Did you went through “Trust the developers”? (Settings, General, Profiles)

Also- you probably mean 12.1.4, instead of 12.4.
Yeah that’s what’s I meant 12.1.4.

It installed fine and took those steps. I still get the install notice and it will auto update between 3-5 am tonight.

Wtf??

Can anyone help?

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
As long as Certificate is on it should block updates as i showed in Post one when i go to check for updates it says i am at latest ver 12.1.2 even thought there is others newer.

This is way more important for those on NONE jailbroken devices hoping to score the next jailbreak if you are already then there is plenty of cydia tweaks that block updates.
I installed the new TV Profile but had the update warming Cullen up again for tonight between 3-5.

That sucks.

I have the newest version of tv os installed on 11.1.2 firmware but still got update warning.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #33
iTach 5G
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iTach 5G's Avatar
 
iTach 5G is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Webcam
Posts: 231
Thanks: 35
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboncopy View Post
You missed the upgrade window for iOS 12-12.1.2.
Whats with iOS 12.1.2?

Im still on iOS 11.4.1, and I dont mind updating to iOS 12.1.4, but my concern is the issues with iOS 12.x.x (greyed wifi, weak cellular signal, etc. —is it fixed in iOS 12.1.4?)

Do you think it is worth it to update my iPhone from iOS 11.4.1 to iOS 12.1.4?
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-15-2019, 06:41 PM   #34
Carboncopy
I Changed This
 
Carboncopy's Avatar
 
Carboncopy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 84
Thanked 412 Times in 349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTach 5G View Post
Whats with iOS 12.1.2?

Im still on iOS 11.4.1, and I dont mind updating to iOS 12.1.4, but my concern is the issues with iOS 12.x.x (greyed wifi, weak cellular signal, etc. —is it fixed in iOS 12.1.4?)

Do you think it is worth it to update my iPhone from iOS 11.4.1 to iOS 12.1.4?
As I wrote before you should probably jailbreak and stay where you are if you want a jailbreak.

As for iOS 12 I have had no issues with it. Me personally I have not any had issues in iOS 12. I never listen to others as someone else's experience is their own. You may or may not have issues. Up to you.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-16-2019, 01:24 AM   #35
sendo4
iPhoneaholic
 
sendo4's Avatar
 
sendo4 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7
Location: canada
Posts: 134
Thanks: 137
Thanked 299 Times in 82 Posts
good news
  Reply With Quote

 how
Old 02-16-2019, 06:44 AM   #36
muhammad ali shaikh
i feel happy on sinful
 
muhammad ali shaikh's Avatar
 
muhammad ali shaikh is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 8 64-bit
Location: pakistan
Posts: 1,112
Thanks: 922
Thanked 1,022 Times in 260 Posts
how

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
I am urging everyone who has recently updated to 12.x and does not want there device to auto update while sleeping.

As of 2/1/2019 the previous Tvos certificate has expired.
if you from your device click this link and install to your device it will block and stop updates from apple until April 2021 Works great. i have installed it it on my ipad5 and
Iphone XsMax

tvOS 12 Beta Profile iPodHacks142


This is what you will see when you go to your updates after you install the certificate.

how can i update to ios 12.1.1 with saved shsh blobs easy way plz
my devices
iphone 6s 16gb, iphone 6s+ 64gb
iphone 6s+ 128gb, ipad 3 3g 64gb
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-16-2019, 07:59 AM   #37
Waylon123
Slitter wizard
 
Waylon123's Avatar
 
Waylon123 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 6S +
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 32-bit
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 103
Thanks: 233
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Is 12.1.1b3 still signed use iTunes
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #38
iTach 5G
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
iTach 5G's Avatar
 
iTach 5G is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Webcam
Posts: 231
Thanks: 35
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboncopy View Post
As I wrote before you should probably jailbreak and stay where you are if you want a jailbreak.

As for iOS 12 I have had no issues with it. Me personally I have not any had issues in iOS 12. I never listen to others as someone else's experience is their own. You may or may not have issues. Up to you.
Thanks for the additional info! Im willing to give up my jailbreak just so i can use the “custom password manager” in iOS default AutoFill. Or Is there a tweak in Cydia that works the same?
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-16-2019, 02:15 PM   #39
Carboncopy
I Changed This
 
Carboncopy's Avatar
 
Carboncopy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 84
Thanked 412 Times in 349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTach 5G View Post
Thanks for the additional info! Im willing to give up my jailbreak just so i can use the “custom password manager” in iOS default AutoFill. Or Is there a tweak in Cydia that works the same?
Try using 1Password first from the AppStore.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 02-16-2019, 10:13 PM   #40
mmphone
Jailbroken
 
mmphone's Avatar
 
mmphone is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 4.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7
Location: sydney
Posts: 51
Thanks: 309
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hferran View Post
Work perfect thanks I’m on 12.1 and is good
Thanks links worked well
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Copyright © 2009 - 2019 ––––•(SiNfulSS)•–––- Shot Caller @ SiNfuL iPhone