You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > News > Front Page Important News

Notices

Front Page Important News Important News that appears on the Front Page of the forum
Only Admin & Mods can post in here

Reply
 
Thread Tools

 
Old 07-09-2018, 06:14 AM   #201
chukwe
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
chukwe is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Device: iPhone 6
iOS Version: 9.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 64-bit
Location: London
Posts: 362
Thanks: 84
Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztorque View Post
I used this method and it worked on iPhone X 11.3.1.
Any guide/instruction on how to use tweakBox to JB?
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 07:27 AM   #202
c t e
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
c t e is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Device: iPhone 6
iOS Version: 9.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows XP
Location: england
Posts: 351
Thanks: 117
Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/hOeq9DcdSvM
iPhone 6 - 9.0.2 jb
iPad mini 4 - 9.0.2 jb
Apple TV 4 - 10.2.2 jb
iPad Pro 10.5 - 11.3.1 jb
iPhone 8 - 11.3.1 jb
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 07:35 AM   #203
badassboy222
Jailbroken
 
badassboy222's Avatar
 
badassboy222 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: iPad Pro
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 30
Thanks: 58
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
It took 3 time but work on my iPad Pro. Thanks!
iPad Pro Electra 11.3
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #204
Tornado1
Super Moderator

 
Tornado1's Avatar
 
Tornado1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Device: iPhone 6+
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: ME
Posts: 1,092
Thanks: 338
Thanked 679 Times in 304 Posts
Holy fuckity fuck I’m jailbroke again after a year and a half! I used AppDB to install Electra on my iPad Pro and TweakBox to install it on my iPhone. AppDB install worked on one try while TweakBox gave me an “exploit error” message 4 or 5 times but eventually installed fine. I was REAL happy to see that TetherMe still works on 11.3.1 so I can get back to using my iPhone as a hotspot for my iPad at work again. AppAdmin doesn’t work for me, does it work for anyone else?

One more question: there was a tweak I used that enabled all BigBoss repo items to be free but I can’t remember what it was. Can someone help me out with the name?

Finally, huge thanks to Mr.x for keeping this thread updated and clean. I used the video you added to original post to JB my phone!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tornado1 For This Useful Post:
Mr.x (07-09-2018)

 
Old 07-09-2018, 09:20 AM   #205
miankhalid
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
miankhalid's Avatar
 
miankhalid is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: iPhone X
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 628
Thanks: 322
Thanked 254 Times in 195 Posts
Those who like me are getting ios 11.3 beta popup, there is a tweak called
nobetaalert. Once you are jailbroken you can install this. This does work. I have iphone x
on 11.3 beta 6
All Is Well That Ends Well !!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miankhalid For This Useful Post:
chosen1 (07-09-2018)

 
Old 07-09-2018, 10:18 AM   #206
addicted2musicsin
n00b
 
addicted2musicsin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Device: iPhone 8+
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Had to use to deelctra to get my jailbreak working but everything works down now :-)
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #207
Mr.x
Lifer -SuperMod

 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone XS Max
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Verizon
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Just over your Shoulder
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1 View Post
Holy fuckity fuck I’m jailbroke again after a year and a half! I used AppDB to install Electra on my iPad Pro and TweakBox to install it on my iPhone. AppDB install worked on one try while TweakBox gave me an “exploit error” message 4 or 5 times but eventually installed fine. I was REAL happy to see that TetherMe still works on 11.3.1 so I can get back to using my iPhone as a hotspot for my iPad at work again. AppAdmin doesn’t work for me, does it work for anyone else?

One more question: there was a tweak I used that enabled all BigBoss repo items to be free but I can’t remember what it was. Can someone help me out with the name?

Finally, huge thanks to Mr.x for keeping this thread updated and clean. I used the video you added to original post to JB my phone!
* Did you close App and Reopen when you got “exploit error” message or did you reboot device each time?

Be super careful what you install and from were most IOS 11.1.2 1st round Electra tweaks that came out i would say 90% work but older then that from big boss not been updated very well be super careful.


---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miankhalid View Post
Those who like me are getting ios 11.3 beta popup, there is a tweak called
nobetaalert. Once you are jailbroken you can install this. This does work. I have iphone x
on 11.3 beta 6
What did you use to get rid of the 11.3.b6 pop up people have asked i know there is tweak out there.

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukwe View Post
Any guide/instruction on how to use tweakBox to JB?
watch vid 1st post.

---------- EDIT ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakchris View Post
is there an easy fix for DPKG error? I hope that there is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/Ej6Zunmp3h0
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.x For This Useful Post:
chukwe (07-09-2018)

 
Old 07-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #208
Tornado1
Super Moderator

 
Tornado1's Avatar
 
Tornado1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Device: iPhone 6+
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: ME
Posts: 1,092
Thanks: 338
Thanked 679 Times in 304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
* Did you close App and Reopen when you got “exploit error” message or did you reboot device each time?

Be super careful what you install and from were most IOS 11.1.2 1st round Electra tweaks that came out i would say 90% work but older then that from big boss not been updated very well be super careful.
[color="#
I got the “exploit error” message after the first restart after jailbreaking. It would appear each time I pressed the jailbreak tab, would show 1/3, throw the error message and then automatically restart. I opened/closed a few apps after the 4th or 5th try and that seemed to give the jailbreak the kick in its ass to finish installing.

I remembered CyDown from the xarold repo was what I needed to get anything from BigBoss repo too
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:12 AM   #209
Mr.x
Lifer -SuperMod

 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone XS Max
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Verizon
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Just over your Shoulder
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1 View Post
I got the “exploit error” message after the first restart after jailbreaking. It would appear each time I pressed the jailbreak tab, would show 1/3, throw the error message and then automatically restart. I opened/closed a few apps after the 4th or 5th try and that seemed to give the jailbreak the kick in its ass to finish installing.

I remembered CyDown from the xarold repo was what I needed to get anything from BigBoss repo too
New ver of CyDown now working partly new Features including a back up
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.x For This Useful Post:
Tornado1 (07-09-2018)

 
Old 07-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #210
K3ton
iPhoneaholic
 
K3ton is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: iPhone X
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Vodafone
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: UK
Posts: 143
Thanks: 52
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Could someone who has jail broken test a couple of stock apps for me, need to know if they work before I try the tweakbox method, not got anywhere using impactor, all you have to do is download them from the app store and see if they start, can delete them after that. Would be truly grateful.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:04 PM   #211
dony71
iPhoneaholic
 
dony71 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 8.4.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Sprint
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Location: ca
Posts: 193
Thanks: 5
Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3ton View Post
Could someone who has jail broken test a couple of stock apps for me, need to know if they work before I try the tweakbox method, not got anywhere using impactor, all you have to do is download them from the app store and see if they start, can delete them after that. Would be truly grateful.
stock apps installed from app store working fine.
however i couldn't get working apps installed from ipa using AppSyncUnified via filza file manager.
somehow apps crash immediately after execute.
anybody experience the same?
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:07 PM   #212
Mr.x
Lifer -SuperMod

 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone XS Max
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Verizon
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Just over your Shoulder
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dony71 View Post
stock apps installed from app store working fine.
however i couldn't get working apps installed from ipa using AppSyncUnified via filza file manager.
somehow apps crash immediately after execute.
anybody experience the same?
There is a Electra comparability thread post there most 11.1.2 Well all mostly work about 90% of the time
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #213
K3ton
iPhoneaholic
 
K3ton is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: iPhone X
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Vodafone
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: UK
Posts: 143
Thanks: 52
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dony71 View Post
stock apps installed from app store working fine.
however i couldn't get working apps installed from ipa using AppSyncUnified via filza file manager.
somehow apps crash immediately after execute.
anybody experience the same?
Would you be happy to test a couple of apps for me to make sure? The apps are coinbase and telegram, as said you can delete them afterwards.

---------- EDIT ----------

1.0.3:

Add support for 11.4 beta 1 - 11.4 beta 3 (multipath only tested on these firmwares)
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #214
dony71
iPhoneaholic
 
dony71 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 8.4.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Sprint
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Location: ca
Posts: 193
Thanks: 5
Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.x View Post
There is a Electra comparability thread post there most 11.1.2 Well all mostly work about 90% of the time
I'm not talking about cydia tweak, but stock apps installed from ipa format, for ex. like spotify++
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #215
chosen1
iPhoneaholic
 
chosen1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: IL
Posts: 125
Thanks: 172
Thanked 95 Times in 41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dony71 View Post
stock apps installed from app store working fine.
however i couldn't get working apps installed from ipa using AppSyncUnified via filza file manager.
somehow apps crash immediately after execute.
anybody experience the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dony71 View Post
I'm not talking about cydia tweak, but stock apps installed from ipa format, for ex. like spotify++
Couldn't get any ipa's installed using the same method. Luckily I have an ipa signing service I use instead.

By the way, for Spotify, the Spotilife v0.9 tweak works great.
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 01:56 PM   #216
dony71
iPhoneaholic
 
dony71 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 8.4.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Sprint
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Location: ca
Posts: 193
Thanks: 5
Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen1 View Post
Couldn't get any ipa's installed using the same method. Luckily I have an ipa signing service I use instead.

By the way, for Spotify, the Spotilife v0.9 tweak works great.
what is "ipa signing service" ?
also where do you get Spotilife v.0.9?
i see Spotilife v.1.0 from cydia, but cannot be installed
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #217
chosen1
iPhoneaholic
 
chosen1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: IL
Posts: 125
Thanks: 172
Thanked 95 Times in 41 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dony71 View Post
what is "ipa signing service" ?
also where do you get Spotilife v.0.9?
i see Spotilife v.1.0 from cydia, but cannot be installed
When I didn't have a jailbreak, I paid for a signing service like iPASTORE to get IPAs on my device. Obviously you don't have to do this now and I'm sure IPA sideloading will be fixed.

Get Spotilife 0.9 from the BiteYourApple repo (repo.biteyourapple.net).
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #218
simplyb
iPhoneaholic
 
simplyb's Avatar
 
simplyb is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Rogers
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: ON
Posts: 128
Thanks: 16
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
i finally got it to work..
but now i have NO Cydia

i tried the uicache, but still no cydia
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 06:30 PM   #219
Mr.x
Lifer -SuperMod

 
Mr.x's Avatar
 
Mr.x is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: iPhone XS Max
iOS Version: 12.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Verizon
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Location: Just over your Shoulder
Posts: 7,919
Thanks: 1,287
Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyb View Post
i finally got it to work..
but now i have NO Cydia

i tried the uicache, but still no cydia
What this VID seems to jive with your issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/EZCrwV-fyCM
  Reply With Quote

 
Old 07-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #220
simplyb
iPhoneaholic
 
simplyb's Avatar
 
simplyb is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Device: iPhone 6S
iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Rogers
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Location: ON
Posts: 128
Thanks: 16
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
thank for reply
but the uicache method isnt working
i have ssh access
did the uicache command, Putty did its things, but no dice
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Copyright © 2009 - 2019 ––––•(SiNfulSS)•–––- Shot Caller @ SiNfuL iPhone