You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > Device Specific > iPhone 5S

Notices

iPhone 5S iPhone 5S Discussion | Help
NO JAILBREAKING QUESTIONS!

battery question
Old 12-09-2017, 09:49 AM   #1
blackcat79
n00b

Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.1.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
battery question

my phone still running super good and fast but the fast battery drain is stressing me out..i know probably this is a dumb question, but, there's some way to increase the battery capacity? it's possible to replace the battery with a bigger capacity one?
thank you in advance

Old 12-18-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
Dns2k
n00b

iOS Version: 8.1.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: AT&T
no the only phone able to do that was the 5c using the 5s batt. i would check your tweaks (disable all of them with i cleaner) and get the batt life app that has the thirty min drainage test with them diabled then reenable one by one over course of day. some un updated tweaks have caused issues when paired with others and continuously have a function looping for no reason. a in privacy >diagnostica you can find evidence sometimes and allow you to narrow down which process is doing it and the. narrow tweaks specific to that one to check and make sure to check standby and active times in batt>settings to make sure your phone is sleeping when screen off and not awake with processes running, if its an app store app backup data using app manager and reinstall fresh, common problem since ios 11 dropped for updates to cause funny bugs in ios10 and below. also if you are pre ios 10 check your cycles your batt might be just getting old. good luck mine had an issue with a cellular settings tweak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dns2k For This Useful Post:
alx188 (12-18-2017), djdarkxd (12-18-2017)

Old 09-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Mosby
n00b

iOS Version: 11.x
iTunes Version: iTunes 12
Carrier: Other
My iPhone's battery was gone more than a year ago. I had to charge my phone 4 times a day at least. I used to carry a heavy power bank with me. Then i tried to replace the battery but the issue wasn't resolved. Finally, I changed the battery IC and now it's performing pretty well. I don't have to carry around any power bank now.