You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > Discussion | Help > App | Game | Software - Discussion & Help > App Store Apps Discussion

Notices

App Store Apps Discussion Discussion & Help for all AppStore Apps.
Thread Description:problem with appsynce on ios 6.1.3

Reply
Thread Tools

 AppSync seems not to be working.
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Icon4 AppSync seems not to be working.

Hi guys.

i am guessing that 25pp and tongbu are the trouble makers, but long story short, appsync is installed on ipad 3 6.1.2 untethered and not moving any cracked apps to itunes.
i checked appcake, vshare settings, there was nothing about itunes. in 25pp & tongbu it's chineese but in tongbu english version it's told me that my device isn't supported yet (what the?) but before 25pp, tongbu and all of that appsync was great.
Till now i used appsynce from iPhone cake repo, i moved to the hackyouriphone appsync which didn't work too
The website's appsync doesn't work as well.
please help!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #2
requiem
Pro n00b
 
requiem's Avatar
 
requiem is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: State of Decay
Posts: 672
Thanks: 60
Thanked 240 Times in 200 Posts
Use AppSync for iOS 5.0+. Basically you don't need to have it transfer to iTunes. Its cracked & you can download it again anytime. And besides you can't update it in iTunes.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:31 AM   #3
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Use AppSync for iOS 5.0+. Basically you don't need to have it transfer to iTunes. Its cracked & you can download it again anytime. And besides you can't update it in iTunes.
I want it in itunes for backup and update needs ..
You mean the 5+ from the sinful repo? if so, i see in sinful repo only appsync for 4.x-6.x, not 5+
From where do you want me to install?

IF YOU MEANT FROM HACKYOURIPHONE, THAT DOESN'T WORKS EITHER

thank you!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:36 AM   #4
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

 
(-•SiNfulSS•-)'s Avatar
 
(-•SiNfulSS•-) is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 7,151
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 24,846 Times in 2,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer17 View Post
I want it in itunes for backup and update needs ..
You mean the 5+ from the sinful repo? if so, i see in sinful repo only appsync for 4.x-6.x, not 5+
From where do you want me to install?

thank you!
First thing you need todo is UNINSTALL any older versions of AppSync that you may have on your device. Then go install AppSync456_v2.3-5 from the SiNfuL iPhone Repo. After that REBOOT your device, not RESPRING but REBOOT! After that test again and if you're still having issues then your problem is something else.



If you lack enemies, you're not doing something worthwhile!
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

www.SiNfulSS.com
www.SiNfuLiPhone.com
www.SiNfuLiPhoneRepo.com
www.SiNfuLRacing.com
www.SiNfuLComputers.com
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:02 AM   #5
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-•SiNfulSS•-) View Post
First thing you need todo is UNINSTALL any older versions of AppSync that you may have on your device. Then go install AppSync456_v2.3-5 from the SiNfuL iPhone Repo. After that REBOOT your device, not RESPRING but REBOOT! After that test again and if you're still having issues then your problem is something else.
Of course, before any new appsync i deleted all the others..
I don't see any appsync named like this or at this version in the repo. only the 4.x-6.x that tried alreasy that it's version isn't what you writted.
so where can i find the appsync you're talking about?

update:Ok, i just noticed that appsync 4.x-6.x from the repo doesn't have this name but have the same version you talked about. So tried it again. Restarted springboard and then rebooted. just for safety quitted and opened itunes again and made my self clear that's the only appsync i have. plugged into itunes. Synced: Backed up. synced mail accounts and again when determining apps to sync the sync is over.
What can it be?

update 2:thought it may be localiapstore. deleted it, rebooted, nothing changed
update 3:wanted to move it with ifunbox and when choosing an app (any app) and clicking copy to mac nothing happens. when doing it on something else (for example folder in the raw file system) it asks me where should it copy to.

I'm almost sure it's 25pp or/& tongbu but i deleted them both-how can i be sure that there settings are deleted too?

thanks so much

Last edited by tomer17; 09-18-2013 at 04:15 AM.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:17 AM   #6
sinfool
...
 
sinfool's Avatar
 
sinfool is online now
Join Date: Aug 2009
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 8 x64
Location: ...
Posts: 2,016
Thanks: 718
Thanked 1,013 Times in 648 Posts
You're talking about "transfering purchases" not syncing.

The only current thing I know of (other than the old hackulou/installous) that transfers purchases is the AppAddict+ addon for AppAddict.

AppAddict+ Allows iTunes Sync - SiNfuL iPhone
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sinfool For This Useful Post:
(-•SiNfulSS•-) (09-18-2013)

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #7
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfool View Post
You're talking about "transfering purchases" not syncing.

The only current thing I know of (other than the old hackulou/installous) that transfers purchases is the AppAddict+ addon for AppAddict.
installed via ifile with the installer. Rebooted. Should i uninstall appsync or this will work with it?

update:didn't help
Maybe i should uninstall appsync?
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:45 AM   #8
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

 
(-•SiNfulSS•-)'s Avatar
 
(-•SiNfulSS•-) is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 7,151
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 24,846 Times in 2,546 Posts
Yes sinfool is right, I didn't realize you were talking about "transferring purchases" which doesn't work since they are NOT legitimate purchases. You'd have to use the AppAddict+ addon like sinfool suggested. See the thread below for more info...

AppAddict+ Allows iTunes Sync - SiNfuL iPhone

BTW just for the record you are installing the correct version of AppSync which is AppSync for iOS 4.x-6.x, I gave you the filename of the deb package before rather than the actual name that show up in Cydia.



If you lack enemies, you're not doing something worthwhile!
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

www.SiNfulSS.com
www.SiNfuLiPhone.com
www.SiNfuLiPhoneRepo.com
www.SiNfuLRacing.com
www.SiNfuLComputers.com
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 04:54 AM   #9
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-•SiNfulSS•-) View Post
Yes sinfool is right, I didn't realize you were talking about "transferring purchases" which doesn't work since they are NOT legitimate purchases. You'd have to use the AppAddict+ addon like sinfool suggested. See the thread below for more info...

BTW just for the record you are installing the correct version of AppSync which is AppSync for iOS 4.x-6.x, I gave you the filename of the deb package before rather than the actual name that show up in Cydia.
Yea i understood that thanks. Ok, after adding the appaddict source i have seen there's an update to the appaddict+ addon. i updated and trying to install appaddict app from the website.
But should i keep appsync from sinful after installing appaddict+ ?

UPDATE:INSTALLED APPADDICT+, THE NEW ONE FROM THE REPO, AND IT'S WORKING WITHOUT APPSYNC AT ALL. THANKS AND GOODBYE, APPSYNC!
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY, I CAN NOW UPDGRADE TO 7 AND STILL HAVE ALL MY APPS
THANKS!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #10
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

 
(-•SiNfulSS•-)'s Avatar
 
(-•SiNfulSS•-) is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 7,151
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 24,846 Times in 2,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer17 View Post
Yea i understood that thanks. Ok, after adding the appaddict source i have seen there's an update to the appaddict+ addon. i updated and trying to install appaddict app from the website.
But should i keep appsync from sinful after installing appaddict+ ?

UPDATE:INSTALLED APPADDICT+, THE NEW ONE FROM THE REPO, AND IT'S WORKING WITHOUT APPSYNC AT ALL. THANKS AND GOODBYE, APPSYNC!
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY, I CAN NOW UPDGRADE TO 7 AND STILL HAVE ALL MY APPS
THANKS!
LMAO WTF? Bro if you think you're gonna update to iOS 7 and still have all your Cracked App Store apps well then you're in for a seriously rude awakening

The AppAddict App WILL NOT WORK without AppSync and AppSync cannot be installed unless you have a Jailbreak! So do the math there and you'll see where your problem is



If you lack enemies, you're not doing something worthwhile!
(-•SiNfulSS•-)

www.SiNfulSS.com
www.SiNfuLiPhone.com
www.SiNfuLiPhoneRepo.com
www.SiNfuLRacing.com
www.SiNfuLComputers.com
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 05:47 AM   #11
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-•SiNfulSS•-) View Post
LMAO WTF? Bro if you think you're gonna update to iOS 7 and still have all your Cracked App Store apps well then you're in for a seriously rude awakening

The AppAddict App WILL NOT WORK without AppSync and AppSync cannot be installed unless you have a Jailbreak! So do the math there and you'll see where your problem is
Hi friend, i know it well, very well
and appaddict+ acatually works without appsync on my device right now.
i will install everything again view pp anf tongbu and these stuff ..
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #12
miankhalid
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
miankhalid's Avatar
 
miankhalid is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 484
Thanks: 274
Thanked 203 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (-•SiNfulSS•-) View Post
LMAO WTF? Bro if you think you're gonna update to iOS 7 and still have all your Cracked App Store apps well then you're in for a seriously rude awakening

The AppAddict App WILL NOT WORK without AppSync and AppSync cannot be installed unless you have a Jailbreak! So do the math there and you'll see where your problem is
He thinks he knows better.
Hes in for a big surprise when he installs ios7 and restores
from a backup which at the moment is from a jailbroken device.
Sinfulss, my dad (God bless his soul ) use to say,son never be afraid
to admit if you are in the wrong. That is the only way to learn things !!!
All Is Well That Ends Well !!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miankhalid For This Useful Post:
(-•SiNfulSS•-) (09-18-2013)

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #13
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miankhalid View Post
He thinks he knows better.
Hes in for a big surprise when he installs ios7 and restores
from a backup which at the moment is from a jailbroken device.
Sinfulss, my dad (God bless his soul ) use to say,son never be afraid
to admit if you are in the wrong. That is the only way to learn things !!!
What? I don't think a thing .. What's the problem with installing from 25pp on ios 7 ?
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #14
miankhalid
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
miankhalid's Avatar
 
miankhalid is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 484
Thanks: 274
Thanked 203 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer17 View Post
What? I don't think a thing .. What's the problem with installing from 25pp on ios 7 ?

You can install apps on ios7 from a pc using pp25 yes.
But you cannot restore apps from a backup as this person
wants to do.Nor can you install appaddict or pp25 on your device
on ios7 without the appsync which comes with a jailbreak.
All Is Well That Ends Well !!!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 07:05 AM   #15
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miankhalid View Post
You can install apps on ios7 from a pc using pp25 yes.
But you cannot restore apps from a backup as this person
wants to do.Nor can you install appaddict or pp25 on your device
on ios7 without the appsync which comes with a jailbreak.
Of course, but after installing and everything works i can restore from the backup and have the game saves and everything back, right?
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #16
a61a
كيـــــــــر
 
a61a is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: iPhone 5S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: طيز
Posts: 73
Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
application extras , add-ons , saves ,and backups can be transfers without jailbreak ,,, but how to install those cracked apps without jailbreak ..

oh yea .. 25pp can do that I guess .. but not iTunes ofcourse
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #17
miankhalid
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
miankhalid's Avatar
 
miankhalid is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Device: iPhone 4S
iOS Version: 7.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 484
Thanks: 274
Thanked 203 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer17 View Post
Of course, but after installing and everything works i can restore from the backup and have the game saves and everything back, right?
I think there is misunderstanding in communication here.
After installing ios7 and everything working good,if you restore
from a backup when you had appsync which means your device was jailbroken,
the apps you installed unofficialy would not appear on your unjailbroken
device.
So to get those apps and any other you want,you will have to use pp25
on your pc or laptop to install again.
I hope i have made it clear enough.
All Is Well That Ends Well !!!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #18
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miankhalid View Post
I think there is misunderstanding in communication here.
After installing ios7 and everything working good,if you restore
from a backup when you had appsync which means your device was jailbroken,
the apps you installed unofficialy would not appear on your unjailbroken
device.
So to get those apps and any other you want,you will have to use pp25
on your pc or laptop to install again.
I hope i have made it clear enough.
Ye, knew it before. the backup is backing up only wallpaers, photo pictured by device, game saves and that stuff.
Anyway after my problem solved nothing was knew to no one
So next time please don't tell anyone if i think i know better, cause i didn't tell you that that's what i think.
Thank you for everyone & happy updating
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #19
artemis08
Jailbroken
 
artemis08 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Vodafone
OS: Windows 7
Location: Greece
Posts: 48
Thanks: 70
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Do you know why the updates of cracked apps doesnt show as an update to appstore on my devices?
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 09-19-2013, 06:56 AM   #20
tomer17
Jailbroken
 
tomer17 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 6.1.2
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Other
OS: Mac OS X
Location: Asia
Posts: 48
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis08 View Post
Do you know why the updates of cracked apps doesnt show as an update to appstore on my devices?
If you're on IOS 7, maybe 25pp blocks them or something like that.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Copyright © 2009 ––––•(SiNfulSS)•–––- Shot Caller @ SiNfuL iPhone