okay basically in the original post of this thread he has a list of launch deamons that you do not need, use a raw system file manager such as ifile, ifunbox or your choice of program. iFile lets you do it on the idevice and ifunbox lets you do it via a computer which is connected to you iDevice. The objective here is to move the launch deamons that we do not want, so find the ones that you want and move them into a back up folder.
1. First of all find the original directory using a raw system file viewer and manager such as ifunbox
, the directory is System->Library
2. Now make a new folder called Launch Daemons Backup, this is where we will place the unwanted daemons for backup
3. Now navigate to System->Library->LaunchDaemons, highlight the daemons which you do not want, and move these into the folder System->Library->LaunchDaemonsBackup. (which you should have made in step 2).
You would probably just like to remove all the safe daemons listed. Then do a hard reset on your idevice.
Alternatively, you could add the repo seen here
, then add both the terminal application and then add a command line called 'remove launch daemons'.
If you are using this second method;
1) Open terminal and type 'su' then your default password which is most likely 'alpine', if it isn't that you have changed it.
2) then enter the command 'rld' which stands for remove launch daemons.
3) follow the onscreen instructions, it will tell you what each daemons is and then type either 'Y' or 'N' dependant on whether you want to disable it.
4) This places the disabled daemons into Var->Mobile->LaunchDaemonsBackup
Let me know if any problems