You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    

Go Back   SiNfuL iPhone > Device Specific > Apple TV

Notices

Apple TV AppleTV Discussion | Help
NO JAILBREAKING QUESTIONS!

Reply
Thread Tools

 1 channel repository empty
Unread 03-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
1 channel repository empty

i installed the 1 channel repository on my atv2, but when i unzipped it in xbmc, i clicked on the enabled repo, but the file is empty? i read that theres supost to be a video add-on to click on in there but theres nothing? am i doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
fuzzy89
iPhoneaholic
 
fuzzy89's Avatar
 
fuzzy89 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2009
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 6.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 11
Carrier: Vodafone
OS: Windows 7 x64
Location: Ireland
Posts: 134
Thanks: 79
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Your not supposed to unzip it, I think that's your problem.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 03:10 AM   #3
Fight9
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
Fight9's Avatar
 
Fight9 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: KY
Posts: 2,107
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,843 Times in 769 Posts
Highlight the repo and hold down the menu button. When the option box pops up, select "refresh".
Hit the THANKS button if I have helped you!


Last edited by Fight9; 03-10-2012 at 03:58 AM.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fight9 For This Useful Post:
randolph59 (04-08-2012)

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fight9 View Post
Highlight the repo and hold down the menu button. When the option box pops up, select "refresh".
hey fight9, i tried that but it is still empty {no video add-on} after clicking on the enabled repo?? i'v tried deleting the repo and redoing the process, still nothing... just can't get that 1channel video addon to show up? any other suggestions? thanks for the reply.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
>|SuperBee|<
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
>|SuperBee|< is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: A State of Trance
Posts: 1,370
Thanks: 303
Thanked 3,746 Times in 779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
hey fight9, i tried that but it is still empty {no video add-on} after clicking on the enabled repo?? i'v tried deleting the repo and redoing the process, still nothing... just can't get that 1channel video addon to show up? any other suggestions? thanks for the reply.
4. Navigate to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Get Add-ons” > “Bstrdmkr's Repository” > Video Add-Ons > 1Channel Plugin to install the plugin.

This is empty? It sounds like you are looking in the enabled add ons section not get add ons.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by >|SuperBee|< View Post
4. Navigate to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Get Add-ons” > “Bstrdmkr's Repository” > Video Add-Ons > 1Channel Plugin to install the plugin.

This is empty? It sounds like you are looking in the enabled add ons section not get add ons.
thx for the reply Superbee, i tried your instructions, but i still dont see any video add-on? when i go to Get add-on's there 10 enabled repo's in there, but when i click on Any enabled repo it just opens up a blank window nothing in there? as you can see i'm new at this. maybe its a problem in the settings of xbmc that doen't allow me to view those files??
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #7
>|SuperBee|<
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
>|SuperBee|< is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: A State of Trance
Posts: 1,370
Thanks: 303
Thanked 3,746 Times in 779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
thx for the reply Superbee, i tried your instructions, but i still dont see any video add-on? when i go to Get add-on's there 10 enabled repo's in there, but when i click on Any enabled repo it just opens up a blank window nothing in there? as you can see i'm new at this. maybe its a problem in the settings of xbmc that doen't allow me to view those files??
Something sounds really messed up there. I would try reinstalling XBMC. Worst case scenario, restore the aTV (provided you have shsh blobs saved of course)
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by >|SuperBee|< View Post
Something sounds really messed up there. I would try reinstalling XBMC. Worst case scenario, restore the aTV (provided you have shsh blobs saved of course)
how do i reinstall Xbmc? and what version do you think i should install? Thanks for all your help...
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
>|SuperBee|<
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
>|SuperBee|< is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: A State of Trance
Posts: 1,370
Thanks: 303
Thanked 3,746 Times in 779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
how do i reinstall Xbmc? and what version do you think i should install? Thanks for all your help...
In the Maintenance menu. I suggest the most up to date version: Eden 11 rc2
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by >|SuperBee|< View Post
In the Maintenance menu. I suggest the most up to date version: Eden 11 rc2
i updated to eden 11rc. but still cant get the repo's to work?? maybe there is something wrong with the jailbreak i guess? dont know...
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
>|SuperBee|<
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
>|SuperBee|< is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: A State of Trance
Posts: 1,370
Thanks: 303
Thanked 3,746 Times in 779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
i updated to eden 11rc. but still cant get the repo's to work?? maybe there is something wrong with the jailbreak i guess? dont know...
If none of the repos in xbmc are working then i would definitely say restore your aTV, jailbreak, and try again.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #12
Fight9
Obsessive iPhone Disorder
 
Fight9's Avatar
 
Fight9 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Device: iPad 3
iOS Version: 5.1.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: AT&T
OS: Mac OS X
Location: KY
Posts: 2,107
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,843 Times in 769 Posts
ONLY RESTORE IF YOU HAVE SHSH BLOBS SAVED... Cant stress this enough.
Hit the THANKS button if I have helped you!

  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fight9 For This Useful Post:
>|SuperBee|< (03-10-2012)

 
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #13
tommy009
Jailbroken
 
tommy009's Avatar
 
tommy009 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.0.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7
Location: london
Posts: 34
Thanks: 10
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
i installed the 1 channel repository on my atv2, but when i unzipped it in xbmc, i clicked on the enabled repo, but the file is empty? i read that theres supost to be a video add-on to click on in there but theres nothing? am i doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.
you do not need to rejailbreak this is a easy one theres a problem with one of your .db files probably Addons15.db or it could be Addons17.db delete one at a time then reboot xbmc check your repo to see if there back (xbmc will rebuild your .db files )

ssh- /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database
it's all about the PI !!!!!!!!

Last edited by tommy009; 03-11-2012 at 08:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tommy009 For This Useful Post:
>|SuperBee|< (03-11-2012)

 
Unread 03-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #14
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy009 View Post
you do not need to rejailbreak this is a easy one theres a problem with one of your .db files probably Addons15.db or it could be Addons17.db delete one at a time then reboot xbmc check your repo to see if there back (xbmc will rebuild your .db files )

ssh- /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database
Tommy, in xbmc i navigated to database, like you said but in database there is only 1 folder called CDDB or something like that. when i click on that it is empty in there? i dont see any .db files in database....? can i try anything else without having to jailbreak it again? because i didnt jailbreak it myself , got it done. Thanks.
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #15
tommy009
Jailbroken
 
tommy009's Avatar
 
tommy009 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Device: iPhone 4
iOS Version: 5.0.1
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 7
Location: london
Posts: 34
Thanks: 10
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike0408 View Post
Tommy, in xbmc i navigated to database, like you said but in database there is only 1 folder called CDDB or something like that. when i click on that it is empty in there? i dont see any .db files in database....? can i try anything else without having to jailbreak it again? because i didnt jailbreak it myself , got it done. Thanks.
That's the problem you should at least have onechannelcache.db in there I've got 9 .db files in mine so with out looking at a xbmc.log it looks like xbmc not building any .db files so I think the first thing to do before going in to rejailbreaking it is to uninstall xbmc reboot then reinstall & if that don't work uninstall xbmc ssh into your apple tv delete the xbmc file then reboot reinstall xbmc
it's all about the PI !!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote

 
Unread 03-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
strike0408
iPhoneaholic
 
strike0408's Avatar
 
strike0408 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Device: iPad
iOS Version: 6.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 10
Carrier: Other
OS: Windows 8
Location: canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 14
Thanked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy009 View Post
you do not need to rejailbreak this is a easy one theres a problem with one of your .db files probably Addons15.db or it could be Addons17.db delete one at a time then reboot xbmc check your repo to see if there back (xbmc will rebuild your .db files )

ssh- /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database
Hey tommy, Thanks very much for this info!! everything is working properly now!i didnt have to restore or have to jailbreak it all over again! it was my NOOB mistake... i was navigating to database through the XBMC program through my tv, instead of using my computer to ssh into database. live and learn i guess. Thanks again!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Copyright © 2009 ––––•(SiNfulSS)•–––- Shot Caller @ SiNfuL iPhone