05-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Sitlay is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Device: iPhone 5
iOS Version: 3.0
iTunes Version: iTunes 7
OS: Windows 7 x64
Thanked 6,515 Times in 1,395 Posts
Apple Will Update Mac OS X to Detect and Remove Mac Defender Malware
Apple has posted instructions on how to remove Mac Defender and says it will update Mac OS X to automatically detect and remove the malware soon.
In the coming days, Apple will deliver a Mac OS X software update that will automatically find and remove Mac Defender malware and its known variants. The update will also help protect users by providing an explicit warning if they download this malware.
● Move or close the Scan Window
● Go to the Utilities folder in the Applications folder and launch Activity Monitor
● Choose All Processes from the pop up menu in the upper right corner of the window
● Under the Process Name column, look for the name of the app and click to select it; common app names include: MacDefender, MacSecurity or MacProtector
● Click the Quit Process button in the upper left corner of the window and select Quit
● Quit Activity Monitor application
● Open the Applications folder
● Locate the app ex. MacDefender, MacSecurity, MacProtector or other name
● Drag to Trash, and empty Trash
Full instructions can be found at the link below...
Kill ME,I'm Using iPhone Without Jailbreak
What I'm using it?
You can request me Factory unlock for 3,Denmark | 3 & Voda,Australia | Telenor,Norway | AT&T,America 4,4[s],5 | SFR,France 4,4[s]
Note: Factory unlock service is paid.