It looks like Panorama mode wasn't the only feature Apple has hidden in iOS 5.
iOS hacker Sonny Dickson has discovered an Android-like auto-correct keyboard bar hidden in iOS 5.
The feature can enabled easily without the need tojailbreak your iOS device
by following these instructions courtesy 9 to 5 Mac:
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isnt registered youll have to press cancel and then it will open)
5. Add in the following code: KeyboardAutocorrectionListsYES
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.
We expect someone to release a tweak
that will make it very easy to enable the auto-correct keyboard bar for users who have jailbroken their iOS devices
It is not clear why Apple decided to drop this feature in the final release, but it is possible that this will be one of the new features in iOS 5.1